Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Reading Between the Lines

So last week I wrote a personal profile statement and my mate looked over and she was like “No, no, no, no, nooooooo. This will not do”.

But I looked at it over and over before I showed her and she was still disappointed. There is no pleasing some people. Okies, so I was a little blunt in my style of writing, but she wasn’t having any of it. It’s my work and she wants my statements to sound sophisticated and up to her standards. Which meant those who read it, will have to read it between the lines. (Sighs)
Here is a rough idea of what I meant.....


It is so funny how using different words makes the entire phrase sound better and boy am I now glad I got her to fix it up.

Mind you I’m not going to say that to her face. She will never let me forget it. She is one of these people that does not need food, she hovers around people to get compliments. You think this is bad, you should see her face actually light up when she gets a compliments- that’s what she lives off really. I’ve made it my mission to wipe that smile off now and then. I give her a compliment and diss her within seconds now. It is like second nature to me. Lol.

Actually I should rephrase that to my friend enjoys doing good deeds as she takes pleasure in earning a lot of brownie points from her peers. And as her good friend I always bring her down to earth. lol
Hope you enjoyed reading guys = I’m going to bed. Bye. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment