Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

O Car, Where Art Thou?

So readers I have some good news, I have passed my driving test and finally can tick off my Tick List which I created last year. Most of it like cooking is out the window but hey I got one down and a billion to go.

If you’re a new reader it would be best to read the following previous blog to understand my desire, my dream and everything else which will make me broke.
http://gre-razmin.blogspot.com/2010/07/worlds-your-oyster.html

But anyways this was my third time taking the test. Unfortunately the first two times were simply because I did not see the red light. And no readers I did not run anyone over when I didn’t see the red light, zebra crossing or the pedestrian crossing!

But jeez completing the driving test and then being told not once but twice that I was failed simply because of the red light was not on.


Oh the shame, but now third time lucky I have passed and thankfully the red lights and the crossing were not an issue, I did not even get minor marks on them!

However now that I have passed my test, the first thing I did was text everyone to help with my car fund.

All I got back was congratulation texts but not help with car fund and this means I now have to wait and save up for a car, mind you I have checked out insurance and that will kill me alone. So now it is the Support the Raz Car, Insurance, MOT, Road Tax and Petrol Fund and any donations are more then welcomed.

3 comments:

  1. You best get the car and car insurance sorted out before this December 2011, women's car insurance is shooting up by 25% :-o !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean man. What a rip of, the insurance is high enough as it is ini. Best get yours soon Sonz

    ReplyDelete