Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Retirement Plan

So I hardly have written any blogs in the last two months and the reason for that is firstly I have been very lazy and secondly there is not much to write about other then coursework. With the matter of coursework readers, I think you have heard enough.

Deadline is in March or is it in April? Like every deadline I received I make a plan. My aim was to finish it in February but like all work plans I get sidetracked (blah blah blah blah)…I got books out (blah blah blah blah)… I attended most lectures (blah blah blah blah).

Yes readers that is how my life is, I am soo laidback that now even I do not know what I am doing.

Everything seems like heard work so I just take it as it comes. I’m writing this with half my eye open and trying to stay awake at work. Yes unfortunately I detest hard work but need to actually work in order to fund lavish food for my tummy.

Therefore to avoid all this hard work I have set up a retirement plan which I hope to carry out very soon. This is so serious I even devised a business plan of finance money to help my retirement.

Since I do not have enough time on my hands I have devised a time allocation of what I may do during my retirement…

I have noticed there is nothing different from my retirement plan to what I set aside on Annual Leave. What a shame.

However as like all retirement plans with more income going out and without anything else coming in, I will probably have to go back to work by the time I’m thirty. Woohoo Guess how much I am looking forward to that? (¬.¬)


No comments:

Post a Comment