Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Random Thoughts

11:55

Its 5 minutes to midnight and I’m sitting here in front of the laptop forcing myself to write. Maybe if I ramble something worth writing about will come to my head. I’m also on messenger getting people to give me inspiration but nothing is helping!!! I guess this is what they mean when they say they have writer’s block.

12:00

It is now midnight and still nothing has come to mind. Maybe if I look back at this week I'll be able to focus. I honestly can’t think of anything to write!!!! Here goes…..So this week I spent more money than I earn on junk (as usual) and I also saw this friend of mine who I haven’t seen in so long. I met her in my first year at university. We just clicked and got on like a house on fire. We spent our years laughing and crying and meeting more people. This particular friend is now married and pregnant (7 months in March). And being small as she is, her bump is tiny. I felt the lil thing kick when I linked with her. We had both been busy so it was a shock to finally see the bump. But we spent the whole day together and it felt like we were still in uni, like nothing had changed. Most of the day was spent reminiscing about uni days and the crazy stuff we got up to with a few of our other friends (we couldn’t believe we actually missed the student life experience!!). Our lil' group had our fair share of tears and arguments but we are still there for each other. It just goes to shows those people that you meet in university do become mates for life as my old teacher used to say.

As we have all graduated and now work in different places, it becomes harder to find a time when we are all free to link. But there is one who I see every week. She is totally my opposite it’s so weird how we feel like we have known each other for a lifetime. It seems like it. We met in first year btw.

Me:
Love the dark
Eat too much
Realistic (not pessimistic)
Live to sleep
Stress free

Tas:
Loves the light
Doesn’t eat enough
Optimistic
Suffering from insomnia
Lives to stress out

Well anyway you get the gist. In life you will meet tons of people and the important ones will be the ones who offer you hope in times of despair (or what you feel is despair). I mean, looking back at my times of despair, some of it does seem so trivial now.

Anyways I’m going to end the blog on this note and, just in case you are wondering, it has nothing to do with the fact I’m feeling peckish.

Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment