Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Eid

Yesterday was Eid and like all religious celebrations, I have my own unique way of celebrating. I wake up at 7am and sit around my pyjamas until 3pm. I also wait for the food to appear in front of me. This is so I have loose clothes on whilst I stuff my mouth!
It is the only time where I can get away acting like a slob so naturally I’m going to use and abuse it. Muhahaha.


Afterwards I stuff my face like there’s no tomorrow, I get dressed up and take tons of pictures. I mean there are sooo many poses one can do and capture successfully on a camera.

DON’T GIVE ME THAT LOOK READERS, YOU PROBABLY DO IT YOURSELF TOO. I JUST ADMIT I DO IT.

Remember the first step to overcome an issue is to admit it and it is better late than never. Yes I know: Vanity is curse!

Don’t worry I don’t just take pictures of myself, we take family pictures. The whole shebang, Three generations in one house at once! I think it is the only time where we all get together and just relax as a family.

And obviously like all celebrations comes presents!


Although I didn’t get any presents this EID, I gave the little kids presents. For my youngest bro I got a lava lamp, for my little nephew a blue bus and for my little tiny niece a bangle set to match her outfit! They being the youngest and being the ONLY grandchildren are naturally spoilt rotten! I don’t blame my family for getting me no presents I mean we have a large family and get two Eids each year. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment