Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Signs of a Coffeeholic

Let’s start with the definition of a Coffeeholic

1. Coffeeholic
Someone who's addicted to coffee and can't stop drinking it..Absolutely loves drinking coffee and usually there aren't alternatives.. Coffeeholics take refuge in fast food chains (which sell pretty bad coffee..) if the local Starbucks or cafes and coffee shops aren't available.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coffeeholic

Yes readers I checked it out there is actually a name for us coffee addicts




























Signs To Tell You That You Are Addicted:

1) You drink everyday on the dot
2) You suffer migraines if you do not have coffee
3) The smell of coffee gives you a natural high
4) It becomes a ‘need’ and not a ‘want’



My need for coffee has gone over the top. It is now uncontrollable. I NEED to have a cup of coffee in the morning, every single day, just to cope! I mean to you it may just be coffee, but for me it’s like medicine. A daily dosage gets me through the day, weeks, months and years. Everything about coffee, from the type, how to have it and even the smell gives me a natural high hehehe. I mean I could even write an ‘Ode’ to coffee, but obviously, why write about it when you can just drink it, ey readers?

Don’t worry readers, I have now all these years self diagnosed myself and I am getting the help I need. Psshh, yeah right readers! I’m drinking coffee more than ever! Muhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment