Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

A Cough Here and A Sneeze There!

So there I was readers minding my own business, sitting on the bus by myself when who comes along. Yes a random person who started coughing away like there was no tomorrow!


Like any normal person I tried to grab my anti bacterial gel but unfortunately I run out. That is one of my worst nightmares, being stuck on the bus or train where there is people sneezing or coughing without covering their mouth and not being able to protect myself! I mean how hard is it to just sneezing or cough by putting your hand over your mouth? Not very hard and think about it readers you will save me from feeling unsafe and unprotected!

You probably think I’m just overreacting in my quest to be germ free: just for your information people I was sane and did handle it until I watched a documentary on germs and how they quickly travel around.

I mean did you know once you sneeze, the germs can travel to the other side of the carriage within seconds and not only that; they lurk around waiting for people to inhale them in! This is how they spread and like many people working and studying, I have responsibilities and having a cold will not help me in any shape or form other than making me feel poorly and disorientated.

Okay so maybe I’m exaggerating here a little but the emotions and feelings are real. My eyes do pop out like that and I look extremely paranoid and annoyed. A weird combination but hey that’s me!


Remember people, it is a cough here and a sneeze there but I cannot afford to become ill. Come to think of it, my throat is feeling ticklish! Medicine here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment