Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

And It’s Sunny... Again

So as the weather was beautifully bright last week and therefore I got woken up at 7am due to the sun shining through. Yes even on days I don’t have work. And as I can’t handle the heat I wake up and within minutes the sun disappears. So you can imagine my annoyance on these days.

As it was unusually bright a few mates of mine decided to have a picnic and then go rowing. Yes they love the sun and little do they know if I had it my way we would have just gone my house, pulled the curtains and just have ice cream all day.... (This is why they don’t let me make the plans)

Picnic: well what could I say..... picnic was nice...... If only I wasn’t sitting in the direct sight of the sun which was causing my back to burn. And then the insects tried to help themselves to the food....

Rule number 1 when eating with me.....Raz doesn’t share food, regardless of your form. Handy hint to remember people!!

And so I shoved them off naturally. lol

Rowing: After the picnic we did end up going on a rowing excursion and I did share my leftovers with the ducks and swans. (See I can share sometimes). The pond was really shallow yet one of my mates insisted on wearing a lifejacket. I couldn’t stop laughing. No one is gonna drown in a shallow lake that they can walk on. That was the highlight of the day really. As we hadn’t been on a boat in ages we actually forgot how to move the boat and by the time we got the hang of it, the time was over lol.

One the way home..... well it’s the same story every time. I was stuck using public transport and it was  packed out, hot and moving really slow AND AS USUAL there is the issue of the lack of fresh oxygen available.

Boy was I glad to be home with the curtains shut and a bowl of ice cream!!!

Although I do complain a lot I actually did enjoy the day much to my surprise. But I think the next outing decision should be made by me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment