Pages

Monday 14 June 2010

The Devil Makes Work For Idle Thumbs...

I’m bored and feeling the energy of the Fruit Corner yoghurt (I just finished lunch) and need to keep myself busy due to not being able to restrain my self from disturbing other colleagues from their jobs.

I have realised that shouting across the room that “I’m bored” for the zillionth time will only make you be given more work and what makes it worse is that I’ve receive some good news which made me high and more fidgety.

Okies so this week I did some pretty interesting stuff.

Wait for it…. Wait for it…..

I went to the library… yes after all these years I set a date with a mate where we would go to the library and get books out. It’s been years that I’ve actually picked up a book and seeing everyone now reading I miss it.

So we went to the library and my mate right away went to the librarian and asked where the R.L.Stine books were. For those who are familiar with the books will remember reading the books with such enthusiasm. Her bright eyes looked expectantly at the librarian with what I can only describe as hope and a pure ecstatic smile when he pointed it out to her…… in the children section. Although I will not disclose her age but those who read the ‘Fear Street’ collection will be aware when they were on every child’s must have / reading list.

Although I spent rather long in the library I actually couldn’t find any book that got me interested and 20 minutes later I started looking for my friend and gave up all hope until I asked the librarian.

Me: Erm have you seen my friend by any chance??
Librarian: Yes she is still in the children section…
Me: Where is that?
Librarian: Through the entrance on the left.
Me: Typical
Librarian: Reliving her childhood moments is she?
Me: Ermm yeah (awkward smile)

And then I dragged her out, she got her books and we left.

Other than that….

I found another panda picture that is definitely me; especially with my eyes disappearing when I get tired which shamelessly is all the time




Don’t blame me I’m a panda fanatic and have way to much time on my hands…..

No comments:

Post a Comment