Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Oriental Mad!

About a month and half ago I was introduced to Korean dramas by a mate of mine and since then I watch it at every opportunity that I get. Don’t worry, I’m not that obsessed unlike some people (Summi) who literally is trying to learn the language at work. Which also means I have picked up the odd phrase.

But on the other hand the outfits look hot and so I’ve ordered a few and we have now planned an oriental day where we will dress up and eat only oriental foods and watch only oriental dramas and movies.

Here is one of the dresses that I’ve ordered. I mean how hot does it look???

As a little pressie for my mates I got them the same dresses but in different colours. However I have one mate who gets jealous and mad very easily and therefore have got her a surprise present instead.


I can’t wait to see her face when I give her that and typically she will throw a fit and the only thing the rest of us will be doing is just laughing so hard in her face. Her eyes will open wide and the vein will start appearing before she starts ranting about how she won’t accept the tash and hat….
She is one of those people that will say not to get her anything from abroad but the minute your back and she finds out that you actually heeded her words, she will go ballistic and fume around. Lucky she told me this habit of hers so I’ll be prepared when I give her the gift….hehehe

But don’t worry readers, I’m not that cruel I’ll probably end up getting her a really nice umbrella…. That matches her outfit. Lol

The only reason I got the dress is because recently I signed up on ebay and by the looks of it have gone ebay mad. I mean there is so much stuff that I NEED there….and it’s at a bargain price which really isn’t helping my bank balance. I mean the other day I saw a plastic cup with drinking straws attached, you know the ones on tv and my fingers are itching to buy it, it’s a shame because it only comes in a packet of twelve though. (*_*)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! im outraged at your way of treating your friend! im pretty sure she's the buffest and the most popular one out of all your friends and really you guys are jealous of her! but as a partial person who has no connection to this whatsoever, i feel that it is just appropriate for someone to defend her and say that she only reacted the way she did only because you made her. I mean what do you expect froma person who's very modest and always thinks of others! Gosh i think you should cut her some slack instead of telling the whole world your side of the story. Anyway its just a thought from a complete stranger...

    ReplyDelete