Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

Graduation Here I Come AGAIN

Me and Tas graduated today from our PGCE course!!!
Three weeks ago I wasn’t fussed about the ceremony but today I was actually glad Tas forced me to come. All the rush of graduating came back as we went and collected our gowns really early in the morning around half 9. The butterflies in my stomach when I thought about collecting the certificate kept me hyped up throughout the day.

I actually have to admit this ceremony was better than my undergraduate one. Don’t get me wrong the ceremony was absolutely the same; it was the small things that made a huge difference!









Although I hardly knew anyone from the ceremony, I saw a few teachers that taught me on the course and it was good to catch up with a few people. More importantly I enjoyed it with a few friends and finally took pictures with them (which I didn’t get to do last time unfortunately!)



Graduation

















By the time we finished the ceremony and got all the pictures sorted, it was 6pm and we were absolutely knackered. We went home by car and as usual there was traffic heading to and from the Blackwall Tunnel!

By the time I got home it was almost 7 and as usual on a Friday night I can’t rest. I had marking to do that was due on Saturday. No rest for the wicked as they say!

But for those who want to fake their graduation ceremony (which I obviously did not), here is a face cut-out which you can use. Hahaha, yes, I know I have way too much time on my hands!



Face Cut-Out
Ciao readers (*-*)






No comments:

Post a Comment