Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

Winter Wonderland

So snow has arrived and we have had tons of it. As usual the first thing I did was NOT go into work. Hey readers, I actually didn’t have a choice as work was cancelled. But I did still go out and touch and played in the snow.


I Love You Snow















There is something exciting about the snow. Its magical, our very own winter wonderland and due to the lack of facilities to cope with the snow, the country goes into melt down and it becomes an unofficial national holiday. That’s a good thing for me as I get to stay home and do what I do best: DOSS!!

I mean it has only been in the last few years that we have had proper snow and by proper snow, I mean a few inches deep and whereby we actually can have snowball fights. Before that it was not even worth getting up for. Other parts of Britain may have been different but in London there was barely any snow!

Like all snow, there is the downside of when people actually realise snow doesn’t affect them and they can get into work. By then, it is when all the snow melts and it becomes slippery. I mean the amount of times I actually had to walk slowly down the street whilst actually clinging on the rail for dear life. That is why I have invested in manly snow boots. They actually help. But before I had my manly snow boots I used to walk on the road. Yes, readers the road is actually safer to walk on then the pavement. But that is what I do and as they say, ‘Never take any advice from Raz’. Soooo readers don’t try it, simply for your own safety and if you do, then don’t blame it on me.

Anyways readers, I’m writing this at work where there is a chance we can finish early and then Tas said we can make an office snowman. WoHoOoOo Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment