Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

I Work Way Too Hard...

On Thursday and Friday I usually work at the Enquiry Unit and have to be out the house by 7:40. This week due to the deadlines it is really hard to get out of the bed. Thursday I woke up at 7:30, and rushed and got ready for work like never before. Mind you it’s was hard but I got to work on time.
Friday was worse. I was scared I was going to be late that I set roughly about 6 alarms. I ended up waking up later than ever. Woke up at 7:40 and made it out of the house at 8:00. Panicking, I ran like I never ran before and thankfully everything was working as better than usual and only got to work a few minutes late. For some reason though I had time to go on chat sites while I was running! Anyways, Man all that huffing and puffing was hard work so I just stuffed my face away when I got to work. Good times. Hehehe

Now work has these brighter than bright lights. It’s hard working at work with all the bright lights. It’s got to the point where I have to wear my hood inside the building. Yes that’s how bright it is! If I don’t, I get seriously bad migraines and the only cure for that is to sleep it off. Yes I’ve tried every other remedy and they are hopeless. My remedy is to sleep in the dark for like 12 hours and it works every time... So to avoid migraines at work, as soon as someone tries to pull the blinds open, I’m like ‘noooooooo’... It’s not a vampiric thing... I just prefer the dark...


Then came Saturday and Sunday it was the end of term at the tuition centre and they had exams. Man I did not look forward to marking the exam papers but somehow got through them like magic. Once you get into the groove, time just flies. However, that’s the only negative aspect of teaching... taking work home and spending more time working at home instead of stuffing my face in front of the telly or laptop. Good Times...

Anyways peeps until next time, I’m off to sleep hahaha. Au revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment